UX Engineer (m/f)
Building high fidelity prototypes.
Effectively communicate research findings.
Support the entire product development team.
Knowledge of web & mobile platforms required.
Happiness is profitable. We truly believe in this and we built digital, state-of-the-art products successfully to help more than 1.300 businesses improve the satisfaction of their employees. We are a young, motivated and fast growing business in the heart of Munich.
You are a dedicated UX engineer? You enjoy building high fidelity prototypes for products that our costumers will love. Then join us and take the chance to work in a fast changing agile environment where you have the chance to quickly learn and adapt to new challenges with us each and every day.
- Participate as a hands-on contributor to an team that includes product owners, visual designers and software developers
- Specify and build prototypes based on visual design and concepts
- Test the prototypes using iterative design techniques, including observational studies, interviews and usability testing
- Drive decisions, track issues and support the entire product development team with your UX expertise
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- At least two years experience in UX engineering and building prototypes
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, applied to mobile and web applications
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Axure, InVision, Sketch and Framer
- Knowledge of web & mobile platforms (especially Android), and their capabilities and limitations
- Ability and willingness for user testing including short-term travel
- You are fluent in English
Why join SPENDIT?
- Work with a young and highly motivated team
- Possibility to grow with our team and try out new technologies
- We benefit from our own products as well
Are you interested in joining our team?
We are looking forward receiving you application at: email@example.com!
Your contact: Andreas Michel